The Implementation and Contracts Specialist role is designed to work with RxS leaders to help maximize client X 340B program compliance through positive interactions with RxS team throughout the Contracting and Implementation processes. This position serves as a primary support resource for the Senior Implementation Manager. Attention to detail in this role is critical, as proper capture and input of key data elements throughout the Implementation process are key components of launching our clients compliant 340B programs. Success in this role will be measured by assessments of both the accuracy and efficiency of the RxS input to Salesforce, and also the ability to effectively communicate with other RxS team members. MUST LIVE LOCALLY.
• Serve as primary contact person for portions of RxS Implementation process, reviewing to ensure data complete and accurate prior to input to Salesforce
• Collaborate with RxS Implementation Manager to promptly identify and support correction of any service issues
• Provide leadership including proactively identifying any potential for process improvements for key activities and drivers impacting service levels
• Maintain regular and strong communication with RxS internal stakeholders in support of timely completion of Implementation processes and subsequent launch
• Produce contracts based on RxS business models. This includes identifying the correct contract template to match the given request, as well as editing the template in order to match any specifications required beyond the standard form.
• Review all redlines with Senior Implementation Manager and/or Executive Team
• Manage both Implementation and internal client expectations, service commitments and anticipate needs
• Build and grow internal relationships to solidify consultative service partnership
• Understand client specific data and emerging trends, and articulate how our services might help further expedite and drive 340B capture savings in additional areas
• Undertake all other reasonable duties as required by the Executive Team.
Bachelors degree preferred; will consider equivalent combination of education and experience
1-2+ years work history in pharmacy benefit management support, or healthcare data and customer services area
Proficient with Salesforce & Microsoft
Familiarity with pharmacy processing and Federal 340B Drug Pricing programs a plus.
Internal Number: Imp Spec
About RxStrategies, Inc.
The knowledgeable leader for removing the challenges organizations face when implementing 340B Drug Pricing Programs and making application possible.
Established in 2003 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, RxStrategies, Inc. provides accountability, transparency and value-based solutions for the Federal 340B Drug Pricing Programs.
RxStrategies has been working to ease the implementation of the Federal 340B Drug Pricing Program for nearly a decade. As a leading expert, our company offers prescription discounts to qualified entities in order for them to best serve patients.
To design and implement customized 340B pharmacy solutions that allow our clients to maximize the value of the Federal 340B discount drug pricing program within and across their organization.
These distinguishing factors are woven into the framework of RxStrategies:
340B Program Integrity
Positive Client Experience
RxStrategies provides the federally qualified entities and their pharmacy partners with a full turn-key solution for the implementation and on-going management of the 340B disc...ount prescription drug program. The 340B program is a proven vehicle to provide the much-needed prescription drugs to your patients at the lowest cost possible under the law and also increases the value and quality of care that your centers provide.
RxStrategies is solution oriented. We take the questions and difficulty out of applying 340B. Our 340BPlus program is specifically designed to ensure patient eligibility, prescription tracking, inventory management, inventory replenishment, billing and program management. Our pharmacy network is focused to bring savings to millions of patients eligible under the 340B program.
As a 340B program provider, RxStrategies understands that one of your top priorities is to provide safe and cost-effective care, and ensure regulatory compliance. We have developed integrated solutions to streamline 340B program management, technology, and excellence in customer support through a team armed with up-to-date industry knowledge. Our top goal is to help you be successful
Service excellence with dedicated Account Managers and Executive sponsors