Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
In this role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring 340B compliance at Penn Presbyterian Medical Center; providing daily maintenance of 340B software as well as conducting quality assurance audits for 340B databases and providing recommendations for 340B opportunities and WAC reductions.
Your responsibilities will also include resolving issues related to 340B process; monitoring of retail pharmacy orders to minimize over purchasing; verifying ineligible Retail Rx; and updating procedures on 340B purchasing processes.
* CPHT Pharmacy Tech certification
* Experience in pharmacy purchasing or storeroom experience or Pharmacy Technician experience
* Experience developing and presenting analytics reports
* Ability to effectively communicate technical information
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills
* Ability to interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of financial records
* Demonstrated interpersonal skills
* Bachelor’s degree and 340B experience preferred
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.