For more information and to apply, please visit integrisOK.jobs and reference job number 712075.
INTEGRIS Health offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision insurance, retirement savings plan and paid time off.
340B Compliance System Manager
Job Code: 0301
Provides operational accountability, management, and process development of the 340B program to ensure optimal operational performance in compliance with legal, regulatory, and financial standards. Perform ongoing analysis and audits of the program and data validation to ensure accurate and optimal performance.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The 340B Compliance System Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Provides development, implementation, and ongoing program monitoring to ensure compliance with INTEGRIS Health policies and with all federal and state regulations.
* Oversees the development, implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures (P&P's) related to the 340B program.
* Develops, implements, and maintains processes that effectively manage the program and provide quality assurance to identify qualified dispenses for the program.
* Monitors and reports on error rates associated with key processes. Provides proper evaluation and maintenance of processes to ensure optimal operational procedures
* Oversees auditing and ongoing compliance related to the program.
* Coordinates with other supporting departments (legal, compliance, contracts, supply chain, finance, Information Technology, etc) to ensure accurate processes.
* Manages drug manufacturing accounts and ensures proper inventory flow related to the program.
* Oversees the 340B Contract Pharmacy marketing program to attract and retain qualified retail pharmacies.
* Develops, reviews, and analyzes reporting mechanisms to compile operational results of the retail 340B program and ensure optimal program performance.
* Manages department staff, including hiring, scheduling, training, evaluating performance and competency, and conducting disciplinary/counseling sessions as needed
* Serves as the liaison with internal and external stakeholders including INTEGRIS Health operations, suppliers, trade organizations, and pharmaceutical wholesalers.
* Provides verification to pricing to ensure accuracy and proper follow-up if errors are found.
Reports to the System Administrative Director of Pharmacy Services.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally) Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes Seeing: Yes Hearing: Yes Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Low exposure to hazardous risks. Potential for bodily injury related to lifting. Exposed to constant interruptions and/or noise due to close proximity of workers.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Bachelors degree and 3 three years of experience in a health care related field.
* Master's degree in hospital administration or business administration or related discipline and 3 years' experience in a health care related field preferred.
* Extensive working knowledge of various computer platforms and applications.
* Retail and/or Hospital Pharmacy with drug wholesaler applications experience preferred
* On the Job training for 340B statutes, compliance, guidelines, and policies.
* Billing experience preferred
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English (verbal/written)
Internal Number: 712075
About INTEGRIS Health
As the state’s largest not-for-profit and Oklahoma-owned health care system, with hundreds of hospitals, specialty clinics, family care practices and centers of excellence, INTEGRIS is here for you. But medicine isn’t always about caring for the sickest of the sick. It’s about doing everything in our power to keep our friends and neighbors and every Oklahoman from becoming ill in the first place.
The future of caring for illness is firmly rooted in wellness. That’s why INTEGRIS doctors are here for you every day, with everything from the lifesaving care that can restore your health to wisdom and guidance on staying healthy.
We believe deeply that if we work together — and we work hard — we can all live fuller, healthier lives, and give future generations the gift of true health and well-being.